2.20.2010

"salad" for dinner.

I want a cheese steak burrito from la burrita for dinner. my roommate suggests a salad from gypsy's. so, I'm trying to convince him that this burrito is kind of like a salad.

ingredients in the salad:

*croutons
*meat
*parmesan cheese
*hearts of romaine
*tomatoes
*dressing
*piece of garlic bread

ingredients in the burrito:

*tortialla (which is like the croutons you'd normally get but big and flattened)
*meat
*cheese (a lot. yum!)
*onions
*lettuce
*salsa (basically tomatoes)
*gucamole (hey, it's good fat!)
*sour cream (the dressing)
*served with a side of chips (which is like the garlic bread but deep fried)

its almost low carb!

not so bad, right? and diet coke of course. damn this looks so freakin' delicious. and maybe throw in that apple fritter I never got for dessert. (clearly, this is why I'm fat)

**UPDATE: I ate all aforementioned. I am a fatass.

No comments:

Post a Comment