3.31.2010

midterm tomorrow.

yes, I have a big midterm tomorrow. supposedly the hardest of the mcb ones, but I just can't concentrate. studying is not my thing.

luckily I was able to have a good dinner and watch tv (part of my lengthy wednesday lineup). went to tuk tuk thai with grace and ferris -- really good food! the portions were small but filling. the to-go containers were amazing. definitely kept it to wash and re-use (because they're that good). ordered the fried chicken and curry rice. then had a piece of fried banana! yum.

now I'm on my break from a break.

doesn't that look like fun? it's titanic. this reminded me of the part in the movie when the people were falling down and sliding down the ship. I remember how much I wanted to do that. guess I can.

also stumbled across this.


this made me laugh. if only it were real. then I wouldn't feel so short! plus, I hate that people view me from an upward angle. this way, we're all at an equal height.

started watching some of "kirstie allie's big life." another sign that I need to hit up the weight-loss train.

No comments:

Post a Comment