8.24.2010

big c.

c, for cancer. I thought "c*nt" initially. one of my new shows and a good one at that. highly recommend it. I know that laura will definitely get an emmy nod for her performance here, no doubt. they played this song at the end of last night's episode. (one of my favorites.) the show is slightly depressing and it saddens me that my mother could be diagnosed with cancer, and I wouldn't know what to do. but I don't want to think about that.

btw, did I mention that gabourey sidibe is my homegirl?



other showtime series on monday: weeds. very slow and verging on uneventful. this is one I don't need to follow right now. but I'm addicted so I do. can't wait for my regular fall lineup to start again!

but in all seriousness, it's time to get serious about my future. i.e. studying. it hit me today that I'm actually going to be taking the LSAT. this october. ee. DEC '01; TIMED LR. here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment