8.28.2010

style quest.

not so much a quest but more of a re-vamp. I spend quite a bit on clothes and accessories and need to cut back due to financial reasons. but nonetheless, I really want to hone in my style and get it together. my closet is such a mish mash of things -- some of which I regret purchasing and don't even like. but I know we all have those items (maybe I can sell them...). I go out always looking busted. not good. I should actaully wear what few nice things I buy, and make it work. the bad thing is that I never actually "dress up" because I get lazy. so I'm making a commitment to try and change that. good clothes can make up for a big body. I'm kinda working on the body too.

if I like something about what I'm wearing or items that I feel are rather "trendy", I suppose I'll post it under "style." so there we go; best of luck to me.

style goal: classic americana/late 50s - early 60s
look: military inspired/prep/steve mcqueen
shoes of the moment: boots

I'll be packing for a trip to the northeast next week. maybe I can blog about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment