1.21.2011

68 days. random thoughts.

just keeping a count until march 29th. that means that I have 68 days to lose 20 pounds, which is not too bad. MTV's "I used to be fat" is so pressuring! with everyone around me losing weight, I'm taking this seriously. and will probably abide by the 80-20 rule, 80 percent strict and 20 percent lax.

what's up now: I'm just at home working on my "why" addendums, fixing my personal statement, and getting ready to submit all materials by next friday. hopefully by writing about it will keep me on track (not that I have a choice). then I can apply to more jobs.

it has been so boring doing nothing, but I found joy in cheap thrills. a trip to the local see's with charlene and a sampling of chocolates. the dark chocolate bordaux (brown sugar buttercream) and the kona mocha (white chocolate, toasted coconut, kona mocha filling) are my new favorites.


also, my new shoes arrived! I've been eyeing these sweet leather hi-tops for some time, and I'm glad I finally splurged.




thoughts on american idol: I'm enjoying thus far and loving the new judges. miles better than kara and ellen. and surprisingly, jlo and tyler give good critiques. lot's of talented kids and new things to "youtube." so far, the red-headed dude who sang "bohemian rhapsody" from new orleans is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. ya the bohemian rhapsody kid was pretty good. i also liked the music instructor from new orleans.

    ReplyDelete