9.29.2011

getting back on track.

All I do is complain about weight and weight loss. But because I admittedly got lazy, I have been losing weight at a much slower rate. (At least no gains!) So just a heads up on what we're shooting for: 20 pounds in 85 days. I can't believe that I'm finally over the halfway mark to my ideal weight goal. just keep truckin'.

On another note, I have an obsession with these chips: Pringles Prawn Cocktail flavour. For one thing, they're vegetarian. My parents bought them in the UK, telling me that these were always the first to sell out. I was nervous to try them thinking they'd be nasty and fishy tasting. But no! They had a subtle sweet and sour thing going on. Tasted sweet from tomato and a little tangy from lime. Freaking delicious. I finished this whole tube in two sittings. And now I am going to buy a 6-pack of them off of amazon to feed my craving. too bad they don't carry them here in the US. New best chips. Ever. an obsession continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment