2.23.2010

ehh.

the weather is terrible. boots don't keep your legs dry.

I completely forgot to do an assignment for my thesis seminar yesterday, and now that's it past due, I don't want to do it. have a midterm thursday that I amn't* studying for.

I did finish the first season of mad men and am now into the second (I literally started watching last thursday, ee). don draper is kick ass. I'm really digging the whole 60s thing too. I can't wait until I'm older so I can evoke this style. very trendy. I'm probably addicted because I can't seem to stop. on the tv note, I plan to watch big love and the sopranos over spring break (whoo hoo). and who knows, maybe damages too.

hmm, had a leftover salad for dinner and a hot dog with mustard (which I have been dying for). btw, did you hear that they're considering remodeling the hotdog? blasphemy. if you choke on a hotdog while eating it, you're an idiot and shouldn't be eating them in the first place.

this reminds me, I asked ferris to order for me the next time we go out to eat. (this is my attempt at eating healthier and staying away from burgers)

now it's american idol/olympics. my priorities just aren't straight. I have pharm school post bacc and PTCB stuff to do and it's definitely not getting done. I even entertained the thought of culinary school the other day, but I just can't support the lifestyle I want with that (range rover and g-class are just a taste), so I'm over it. it'll be $cience all the way...(just hope it won't be a sad life)

Oh, and I found out that I will be on the panel to taste donuts for perspective vendors since the king pin gig is up. oh god, I'm so excited. I want this now. and hey, healthier than bagels! (thanks patrice! i nearly cried, haha)

*contraction of "am not." it should exist, right? I always use it. there is not another way to say it. I mean, "are not" is "aren't," so technically it should work. maybe the grammar police will be on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment