2.24.2010

sushi's back on the menu.

after being on a "sushi break" for quite a while, I had a sushi lunch today at c u sushi. an ultimate salmon roll. CA Roll, baked salmon inside, fresh salmon outside. yum. it's safe to say I will be frequenting sushi again.

I came home, watched a little mad men (you got it) and (kinda) studied for psych 1.

our dish rack was literally overflowing with clean dishes (since no one took the initiative to put any away). it was like playing tetris -- finding an empty space to fit in a clean dish. so, I decided to start putting away the dishes. but while I was away, I guess the distribution of weight was uneven and the entire rack fell into the sink and I had to rewash everything. very fun. I agree with momof2's, review: "piece of junk." good thing it was left here by the previous owners and we didn't waste $19.99+tax.

made salt and pepper chicken with lemon and mixed vegetables. I meant for it to be eaten with sauteed noodles, but got so hungry and couldn't hold out. ate the noodles first and then went back to make the chicken.

ferris shared half a cheeseburger with avocado, bacon, and spinach (by accident) with mustard and tabasco ketchup on a wheat bun. real good. finished with a little cookie dough.

idol is on soon! (team garcia for the time being)

No comments:

Post a Comment