3.28.2010

mass.

I really didn't get to do much on the trip. we were mostly there to help my sister out as she moved (out of tyler where the weirdos live and) into king house. She was dealing with the "roommate issue" (her roommate basically stole her identity, logged into her email account and deleted important emails thus sabotaging her academic career and her relationships with her professors).

there's tyler, the old house.

the old room.

there's king.

and there's her new single!

went to boston.

the man with the gray hair in the back was the same tour guide we had when navigating this famous cemetery back in 2004!

we ran into this beany baby that drew a close resemblance to charlene's stuffed duck miu.

that's the face miu makes.

and for those that don't know, here's miu in his pink smith hoodie.

a squirrel looked back at me.

got to see mary too!

I did take the time to make an attempt to be a psudo-photographer and express my artistic side.

our carry on.

the iron gate in front of tyler.

random alley way.

lot of brick.

a watering can.

a park.

the snow just finished melting. (plants are dead)

lichen.

on the streets of boston.

"C's" with exposure.

fun with blur.

"drain".

some kind of fruit. looked like cherry tomatoes.

this looked like blueberries.

pine.

a budding plant.

some dead plant.

a droplet of water on a branch. (I'm obsessed with bokeh if you can't tell)

I realize that all the pictures on small. if you click on them, I think it does it better justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment