7.19.2010

3 sundays back was july 4th weekend.

saturday: laura's birthday get together at chevy's. too many people to take food pictures. lots of chips and salsa. I did have the mole enchiladas. if you know me, you know I do not really like enchiladas with red sauce due to a norovirus I acquired a few years back. but these I could stomach. we of course had the staff rush her with a sombrero, even against her wishes. very fun! and then a sundae to pass around the table of 11.


sunday: julie's bbq. a day of grilling and chilling. (helping man the grill of course.)

no swimming for me...I'm sure you know why.


addicting spinach dip with bread and veggies. ate all the bread first, and then resorted to veggies to eat more dip. definitely preferred the celery. helped burn some calories!


(narcissistic me: I like my hair in this pic)


matching:


lookin' good michelle! I like this pic.


actually I like this one better.


festive krispy kremes. now it's a party. sooo good.


mrs. myhre's layered dip. so good warm! (I want this now.)


lianne and her vegan "crisp".

grillin'.


good food. good friends. good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment