7.20.2010

killing two robins with one stomach.

red robin and baskin robins. another post involving food. nothing special.

city: san bruno. a good meeting point. I don't like to really associate myself with this city anymore, though I lived there for part of my life. no offense to anyone who lives there or the crowd. I'd say burlingame is my hometown now. it's just more relateable in all aspects. and I've basically lived here since I was 10. ferris is from belmont, and laura from san francisco. or so they say. I believe 'em.

started with gourmet burgers. conversations about traveling. and ghosts. after hearing about laura's road trip, I definitely want to travel. either fly somewhere far or go on a road trip ourselves. even relocate somewhere, but that's in the far future.


enjoying the world's BEST honey mustard. no doubt.


good ice cream after a heavy meal. nothing out of the ordinary here.


asians. -_-


afterwards: late night lsat studying. leftover chocolate teddy grahams for ferris. so much homework. and it can be so hard. stress-ful. not to mention tiring.


100 logical reasoning questions due wednesday night. better get cracking.

2 comments:

  1. aw, ya'll are doing the homework!! good for you!!! also, is red robin DELICIOUS?! i see the commercials and it looks so good!! red robinnn yummmmmm.

    disclaimer: i may be delirious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thank you. so difficult to be disciplined. and yes. red robin is amazingly delicious! you have to go. no joke. i loved that you quoted the commercial, haha. enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete