7.20.2010

shoes and food.

I am clearly very behind with my posts. but I am still making an effort to share the little things that go on in my life. this is not a food blog per se, but my life always seems to revolve around it. and I don't have a problem with that. I love food. it's really love-hate though because it makes me fat. but it tastes so good and feels so good when it goes down! I'm actually hungry right now. lsat class is 6-10 and by the time I get home, it's 11 and too late to eat. the free food at the marriott where they hold the class: donut holes and popcorn. I had both. coffee to drink. depressing. gosh I'm hungry. (people I know in the class besides ferris? lauren s. from st. catherine's and kevin v. from high school. small world!)

I actually kinda love shoes too.

Frye chukka boots 1:

Frye chukka boots 2:


don't know which to get, and don't know whether or not I should be spending more money on shoes. but aren't they awesome? "manny" versus "oliver". which do you like better?

but back to my love of food. started as a mini chorus reunion in san jose, the 10th largest city in the US. and of course a hangout wouldn't be complete unless it involved eating.

cp to the k. last time chilling with annie before she went to south africa for study abroad. elaine works in the area, so she was able to meet up with us. also some quick shopping. annie needed a coat. where else but banana republic. location: valley fair.

water 3 ways. I didn't think it was possible.


free bread! and spreadable butter. yummm.


cobb salad, with bacon.


white pizza.


mushroom pizza. this was pretty amazing.


and a quick pic of the sky while driving back. really amazing. and really dangerous.


still hungry. better sleep soon so I won't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment