8.28.2010

m's bday.

happy birthday marisol! ebar and mandala -- i.e. food and drinks. danny, carla, ferris, marisol, and myself.

carla was cold. solution: napkin substitute for blanket.


t'was a lot of cheese:


three chicken tenders and mac and cheese:


overall really delicious. I love the revamped elephant bar. only negative? they forgot that it was marisol's birthday and failed to bring out the free dessert and sing! fail. next time I hope they don't forget. I was missing that "something sweet".

hit up mandala on 25th avenue afterward, where matt came to join us. this was really out of place and should've been in a different location, but I liked it. very loungy feeling. the crowd was dressed rather oddly (don't know how else to put it). it was weird that they were playing some japanese samurai movie. on the televisions. knowing my affinity for tv, couldn't help but stare though (t'was a very odd movie). wall decor included this cross hatch display made of laminate flooring. prices are also pretty resaonable. marisol reccommends the drink with pomegranate and wine. didn't get to stay long due to work. but a good night. I'd go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment