8.28.2010

study session.

let's be honest. studying at the san francisco marriott is a rather classy experience. the crowd is laden with successful people. people I hope to be like. tuesdays, this is the place to be.

delicious food and drinks with thoughtful presentation really reduce stress. laruen from st. cat's, kevin from serra, and ferris. we make quite the team.



its very effective here. also, learned that timing yourself when doing these practice sections makes all the difference in the world. reading comp is probably one of my weakest sections thus far. I'm so hit or miss. I have to work on that as well as my type 2's (weakening and undermining argument). time is so short, and I have to improve my score, no question.

missing Richard's party to study tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment