2.15.2011

craving mexican.

didn't do anything for valentines day besides tv (which is kind of sad). and after a trip with kim and ferris to palo alto sol, I've been craving mexican non-stop. I'm thinking it's gonna happen this week.



on another note, I have less than 45 days left to lose 20 pounds. I've probably lost about 4-5, but I think I gained 4-5 during the holidays, so it's like I'm back at zero net loss. this has been so hard! I need to work out more and stop justifying my choices. I'm only cheating myself. I told myself to hold off on "cheat meals" until charlene comes home. (I'll be making a chocolate cheesecake -- and so the [slight] pigging out begins...)

finally, after a string of job applications and phone interviews, I finally got an offer! I'm excited to be one of the newest members of the Yelp! team as an Account Executive at headquarters in SF. I love the young company culture. I feel like it will be a good experience and will help me build my resume. I owe ferris credit for sharing this job posting with me and giving me the push and support I needed. the whole experience has actually boosted my confidence and I don't feel like such a loser anymore. training start date: march 14th.

amazing race this sunday too! what a week I'm having. can. not. wait.

1 comment:

  1. kim and i are matching!
    congrats again on yelp :)

    ReplyDelete