2.25.2011

out of the house.

finally got out of the house. I did work earlier in the week, but I feel like I have been incubating in front of the computer/tv watching my weekly shows for the past 4 days. as shows come out of hiatus, I get stressed!  ferris even forwarded me a quiz to take to see if I was addicted. apparently I am. I answered honestly, but I still do not agree with this evaluation.


went for mexican food with kim and ferris and discussed our upcoming trip. fresh, light and americanized. twas delicious. would've posted a picture from the restaurant, but unfortunately ferris's eyes are closed. I am so excited to travel to sin city again, and that leads to another source of motivation to lose weight. I have about 33 days left until my birthday. I originally set out for 20 pounds, but just wasn't serious enough to get it done. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds in the next month. and with the 5 already, I'll bring up my total to 15! not too far off I hope. I mean, it is doable. and with the trip, it might be another 10 after that. we shall see.

yet even though I told myself to be serious, I still faltered under the pressure with a dark chocolate sprinkles cupcake. inhaled it in about a minute, no joke. after all, they are pretty small.

No comments:

Post a Comment