5.16.2011

core.

thanks to ferris, went to the youtube gym to workout last night. I had a couple protein bars and a protein shake during the workout. probably not the smartest thing to do. (I felt a little sick after the workout)
but thanks to this ab roller, I can strengthen my midsection.
I want to buy one asap. tried it for the first time yesterday. they're pretty cheap and supposedly very effective if one wants to work his/her core. it's pretty difficult to get low, and I can feel its effects already. I didn't even do that many reps. that's how out of shape I am.
going to set some new weight loss goals (short term of course), as I have been seriously slacking. it's hard to get back on track these past few weeks. too much snacking -- err.

in other news, I'm going to try to be a serious saver and cut back my spending. not going to be easy, but I know I will have to. I have been doing way too much shopping. I'm sure I've tried this before, but failed.

season finale for a bunch of my monday shows. this gives me time to catch up on others!

No comments:

Post a Comment