5.03.2011

thanks steve.

I did a workout on exercise tv the other day. this one was led by steve maresca, one of my favorite instructors.
it felt pretty good afterward and was a nice change from the treadmill. I perspired quite a bit -- wet head, wet back. about 20 minutes of intensity. I was was actually proud of myself for following it exactly as instructed and not needing to take an extensive break. I did fail however when it came to the pushups with the hands close to the body. I can do pushups, but not like that. I guess I still have weak upper body strength.

the real pain came when I woke up this morning. all those lower body exercises took quite a toll on my body. aching buttox and legs. it was such a struggle to get out of bed. I cannot bend down and even just squatting into a sitting position hurts. walking so stiffly makes me look constipated. clearly I am very out of shape because this is not normal. can't wait to heal so I can go back to working out. especially with what appears to be a +.5 gain. doesn't help that I had chipotle for dinner. but man those burrito bowls are so good -- high protein at least!

can't wait for the voice to come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment