1.24.2012

back to the grind.

still composing my more "detailed" posts from the trip. hoping to update it later tonight!

but for now, back to the grind. and hungry. this appetite is stimulated by the endless food pictures on pinterest. thanks ferris for getting me going on this first thing in morning. especially the savory.

was sick for a couple weeks -- I caught something by the end of my trip. so now, I'm finally back to hitting the gym. It really must be some time, because after one hard workout on sunday, I'm still sore today. and I'll surely go again tonight after having "taken a break" yesterday. euphamism for being lazy.

still need to catch up on a few of last week's shows. not to mention my growing queue of other comedies and dramas. And now that the oscar nominations are out, I have to cram in as many movies as I can before the winners are announced. i.e. be a homebody. (my computer is my friend). I can't believe it's a month away and I haven't seen ANY. I am thoroughly disappointed in myself.

getting excited for NYC in two weeks! hopefully a foreshadowing of things to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment