1.22.2012

roman holiday.

I visited europe with my family for the holidays. my sister, charlene, was studying abroad so we planned to see her in london. while in europe, we did some light traveling to rome and paris as well. overall an awesome trip. I probably gained five pounds from all of the eating, and made a serious dent in my wallet from all the shopping.

it's been such a long time since I've made any updates. (apologies as usual). besides the obvious (i.e. I was so lazy), I attribute it to the fact that there was just an overwhelming amount of pictures to sift through -- literally over 3,000 shots. the task was so daunting, I just just kept putting it off.

I decided to just include a few of my favorites from rome (mostly for the sake of updating). delicious food, the main sights, and a couple self-indulgent shots. 

more to come from touristy rome and the other destinations soon...

2 comments:

  1. yall are the most stylish family ever!! this looks so fun!! and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks, kim. I love layering for the winter. I can't wait to post some more pics!

      though there were definite misses with the food, (I ordered what looked to be a frozen chicken patty at one point), I had some highs. Those of which are featured: amazing tagliatelle bolognese, some of the best gelato ever, and fresh pizza. updates to come...

      we've got to travel together, dude!!

      Delete