11.13.2010

11/5 thru now.

last week, we celebrated julie's birthday at cheesecake factory. happy 23rd! I had a bleu cheese burger and half a cheesecake. combo of chocolate cake and cheesecake. just up my alley. finished the other half when I got home while watching the nanny. portions did seem to appear smaller, which is surprising!


went to kim's apartment afterward. played scramble on kim's iphone (very addicting). reminisced about old disney shows and watched an episode of boy meets world. pretty nostalgic stuff.


saturday: starbucks and paranormal activity 2 with ferris, marisol and danny. just as freaky as the first. and got my heart racing at several moments. recommend it if you're into scary movies. good prequel.

week: watched my tv shows, save for the abc wednesday comedy lineup due to the cma's. worked a little bit. lots of shopping this week, and little funds. thank goodness for credit. socks and shoes (grey suede chukka boots). I just counted: 21 new pairs of socks -- woo hoo! new cardigan and shirt. picked up some stuff for my sister as well.

went to noe valley with ferris and catherine yesterday for a relaxing dinner. the fatty that I am, I had the burger with a side of veal and sage ravioli in a light cream sauce. who does that?! apparently, I do. so good. no regrets. crab cake salads for the other two. 

thought we wanted donuts, so we walked into a place with the hugest cinnamon roll donuts and apple fritters. we passed. 


instead, we ended the night with lindt truffle squares and a ritter sport (courtesy of ferris's dad's store -- thanks). drank a little wine, all reds. and a photo shoot followed thereafter. photos still to come (I forgot my camera, so we used catherine's.) we shared awkward moments together through the night, only we could understand: asking for free bread, stopping the waitress from taking away our stuff when we're still not finished and etc. loved it.

that's all. back to tv and studying. (in that order)

No comments:

Post a Comment