11.03.2010

lsat, again.

I decided that I'm going to take the lsat once more in december. I really want to apply to good schools this round, and in order to do so, I need a higher score. so now I'm studying again. or at least trying to. not to mention, I'm looking for full time work. I don't even know what kind of position to apply for. but now with callisto, I hope to have a better shot at finding something.

still have to work on apps and make a dent in my personal statement.ehh.

in other news, the election results finally came in and I'm proud of boxer. meg lost, even after pouring millions of her own dollars to "buy a seat." and congrats to newsom and harris. and my condolences to pelosi. she lost all her power. hopefully she gets a good position otherwise she may just resign. unfortunately, I didn't get to vote because I was not registered. not very good, and not an excuse. I actually cared about the propositions, most of which went the way I would've voted. I normally don't like politics but I am trying to become more educated. it does make for good cocktail talk, that is when I mingle with the elites of society, whenever that is. all in all, its important to be informed.


I have to work an overnight shift tonight, and I'm not looking forward to it. It just hurts my productivity. With a new job, this part of my life will be over soon. but hey, it's good pocket money -- food, drinks, shoes.

PS. tv news. I now follow "the event" and am all caught up within a span of two days. good show and no new episode until next week. also started "the walking dead", and that looks promising. still behind on all my CSIs. don't know if I'll ever catch up. gotta watch "chuck" and "boardwak empire" before I fall behind. "nurse jackie", "dexter", and "damages" on the back burner. all caught up on my 10 other weekly shows. life at home is boring, so I live for my tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment